Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Apartment Pics

Sadly, I must confess that I've neglected my blog the last two days.  Since our classes start back tomorrow, we've been celebrating our last days of freedom with movie and game nights hosted in our freshly decorated apartment.  We broke in our kitchen with homemade caramel corn, red velvet puppy chow, chocolate chip cookies, and crock pot queso.  (It was also a fun opportunity to try out our nice, serving dishes!)

I'm a little sad about starting classes tomorrow, but part of me is excited for my last year.  We'll see how I feel after my first Japanese class tomorrow....  (I don't speak a word of Japanese.)

Anyway, I thought it was about time I finally posted pictures of the rest of the apartment, beyond just my bedroom.  Then tomorrow I can get into the ways to hang wall art that I mentioned in my last post.

Living room!  (Yes, our door is a TARDIS.)
Another view of the living room.
View from our front door.
Our dining area!
Our little kitchen!
Kitchen, other side.



Our Doctor Who Appreciation Wall (near the front door).

Note the twinkle lights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment