Friday, August 17, 2012

And Thus It Begins

So the day has finally arrived, and I am finally here and moved in!  I've been trying to hold off on the posts until I actually got here, so now I can start updating more regularly.  I have a lot more about individual pieces and projects that I'd like to post later, as well as some pictures of other rooms, but for now I'll just post a few pics of my bedroom.


I've been really pleased with the apartment as a whole so far, and my room has turned out even better than I'd hoped.  We went grocery shopping today and made an AMAZING slow cooker tomato basil parmesan soup (find the recipe here).  We've also made a lot of headway in the kitchen and living room, so I'll be excited to share those pics in the next few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment